Imagine starting your day with a refreshing shower that wakes you up, or unwinding after a tiring day under a stream of relaxation. We all know the power of a good shower – we spend almost half a year of our lives in there! So, it's only natural to want your shower to be the absolute best. And guess what? Upgrading your bath mixer taps is like giving your shower a VIP ticket to an amazing experience. No more weak water dribbles or sudden bursts of scorching heat or icy chills on turning on the shower.
Understanding Shower Mixer Taps
What is a Shower Tap Called?
Now, what's a shower mixer tap, you ask? Well, think of it as a magical valve that takes both your hot & cold water and mixes them together, just the way you want. This gives you full control over how warm or cool your shower is. But, here's the catch – not all shower mixers are created equal. That's where this article comes in. We're about to take you on a journey through the different types of shower mixers available today.
Plus, we'll answer the questions you're probably itching to ask. All of this will guide you in the right direction, whether you're installing a brand-new water mixer tap with shower or giving your current one a super cool upgrade.
So, get ready to level up your shower game like never before! Your shower is about to become the highlight of your day.
Types of shower mixers:
There are many types of shower taps available in the market :
- Single Lever Exposed Shower Mixer for Connection to Hand Shower
- Single Lever Water Mixer with Provision of Hand Shower
- Water Mixer System with Hand Shower Holder - Telephone Shower Arrangement
- Shower Mixer Tap with Provision for Overhead Shower
- 3-in-1 Shower Mixer System with Provision for both Hand Shower and Overhead Shower
- Shower Mixer System without Hand Shower Holder
1. Single Lever Exposed Shower Mixer Tap with Hand Shower:
This type of shower mixer features a single lever and is directly connected to a handheld showerhead. It offers ease of use and is commonly found in bathrooms where simplicity and functionality are key.
2. Single Lever Water Mixer with Provision of Hand Shower:
Similar to the exposed mixer, this type includes a single lever. However, it provides the option to connect a handheld showerhead for added versatility.
3. Water Mixer System with Hand Shower Holder - Telephone Shower Arrangement:
This system includes a holder for a handheld showerhead, often referred to as a "telephone shower." It combines functionality with a traditional aesthetic, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of both a fixed showerhead and a handheld one.
4. Shower Mixer Tap with Provision for Overhead Shower:
These taps with shower attachments are designed to accommodate an overhead showerhead. They provide a unified solution for both the mixer and the overhead shower, resulting in a sleek and organized bathroom setup.
5. 3-in-1 Shower Mixer System with Provision for both Hand Shower and Overhead Shower:
This one's like a superhero! It lets you have both a handheld shower and an overhead one – the best of both worlds.
6. Shower Mixer System without Hand Shower Holder:
If you like things simple, this type focuses only on the overhead shower. No extra holder for the handheld shower.
Each type gives you a different way to enjoy your shower time!
Different Types of Installations for Shower Mixer Taps
Shower mixer taps can be installed in various ways, including:
- Exposed Installation: The mixer is mounted externally on the wall, making it easily accessible for maintenance and adjustments.
- Concealed Installation: The mixer is installed within the wall, resulting in a streamlined appearance. Temperature and flow adjustments are often done through separate controls.
Different materials for shower taps?
- Chrome: Shower taps coated with a shiny layer of chromium for a strong and shiny surface that resists rust.
- Brass: Shower taps are made from a tough mix of copper and zinc, staying strong against rust and looking timeless.
In conclusion, when it comes to enhancing your shower experience, Essco by Jaquar Group offers an array of designs that cater to both functionality and aesthetics. Whether you prefer a single lever system, a versatile 3-in-1 configuration, or something in between, knowing about the types, and functions of the shower mixer taps, and how they're installed will help you make a smart choice. By picking the right bath taps with shower connections, you can make your daily showering routine better and make your bathroom a more comfortable and enjoyable place.